We are currently looking for an executive assistant to be the supportive force that empowers our senior leadership. The ideal person for the job will be a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills and a meticulous attention to detail. He/She will have previous experience working in an office environment, performing administrative duties and providing support to management.
- With a primary responsibility of supporting the CEO, provide support to the executive team as directed to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished, and operations run efficiently.
- Maintain and refine internal processes that support to the highest-ranking executives company-wide, coordinating internal and external resources to expedite workflow.
- Manage communication between upper management and employees, liaising with internal and external executives on various projects and tasks.
- Plan and orchestrate work to ensure the senior executives’ priorities are met, organizational goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Manage professional and personal scheduling for CEO, including agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistics.
- Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to senior executives.
- Manage, coordinate, and arrange senior executives’ travel and travel-related activities, including hotel booking, transportation, and meal coordination.
- Perform administrative and office support, such as typing, dictation, spreadsheet creation, faxing, and maintenance of filing system and contact database.
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business.
- Organize team communications and plan events, both internally and offsite.
Skills and Qualifications
- 4 years experience in administrative role reporting directly to upper management
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office productivity tools, with aptitude to learn new software and systems.
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge.
- Ability to keep company confidences.
- Experience overseeing budgets and expenses.
- Experience developing internal processes and filing systems.
What we offer:
• Place of work: Athens.
• Permanent type of contract.
• Friendly working environment.
• Career & competences’ development.
Please send your CV along with any other document you deem appropriate to the email address email@example.com