The ideal candidate will have prior experience in HR or recruitment, with a thorough understanding of HR policy and procedures. The bulk of the role will involve employee orientations, benefits administration, compensation, rewards, and conflict resolution, but there is great opportunity for developing and refining systems. We are eager to find an HR manager who easily connects with people and has a detail-oriented mindset to handle the changing nature of the workforce.
Objectives of this Role
- Oversee, refine, and execute employee standards and procedures, using and improving HR existing and recommended systems and processes
- Maintain and enhance employee benefits programs, including compensation, health insurance, expenses, vacation, and other personnel packages
- Assist with recruitment efforts, and prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable HR law requirements, conducting investigations, and maintaining records
- Identify and recommend areas of improvement to internal standard operating procedures, including team restructuring and morale
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Support departments in the development and delivery of strategic HR plans to fit with the overall business direction
- Plan, monitor, and appraise HR activities by scheduling management conferences with employees, hearing and resolving employee grievances, training managers to coach and discipline employees, and counseling employees and supervisors
- Champion the onboarding process, ensuring the process is up to date and of high quality, providing clarity and connection for all employees and their role in relation to the overall vision
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
- Build strong relationships with external suppliers, fostering trust and promoting collaboration
- Handle confidential matters with discretion
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources
- 3+ years in human resources or recruitment
- Exceptional communication skills, writing skills, interpersonal skills, and ethical mindset
- Adept to problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies and systems
- Familiarity with HR software and working knowledge of MS Office
- Experience working in HR
- Detail-oriented and organizational nature
- HR Laws
What we offer:
• Place of work: Athens.
• Permanent type of contract.
• Friendly working environment.
• Career & competences’ development.
Please send your CV along with any other document you deem appropriate to the email address email@example.com