The main role of the position is to support the development of wind projects from scouting phases till end of construction as well as Due Diligence activities. The aim is to enable kIEFER to maximize the potential of their projects and to drive cost competitiveness through the intelligent application of technical solutions.
What you will do:
• Design and monitoring of measurement campaigns.
• Full wind yield assessments for different stages of the project.
• Wind farm energy assessments.
• To provide and align documentation for Site Suitability and Site-Specific Power Curves.
• Align and verify the climatic conditions stated in the site suitability.
• Collaborate with other project stakeholders to minimize LCoE.
• Engage consultants and or subcontractors at different project stages to outsource some activities (i.e. wind measurement campaigns etc) as well as oversee them.
Who you are:
• 2-5 years’ experience in renewable energy consultants, OEMs or developers.
• Degree in Engineering, Physics or Environmental studies (provided experience in wind resource assessment).
• Experience to carry out full wind yield assessments with the latest procedures.
• Layout and measurement campaign design.
• Site suitability and wind turbine technology.
• Negotiation and coordination capabilities with internal and external stakeholders.
• Knowledge of Wind Resource Assessment Tools (OpenWInd, Windographer, etc.).
• Knowledge of Wind Plant Energy Assessment Tools (MeteoDyn, Windopro, etc.).
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite with advanced use of Excel and PowerPoint.
• Knowledge of CFD, Autocad, Matlab and GIS are a plus.
What we offer:
• Place of work: Athens.
• Permanent type of contract.
• Friendly working environment.
• Career & competences’ development.
Please send your CV along with any other document you deem appropriate to the email address email@example.com